Activator technique is a form of instrument adjusting that utilizes a specialized chiropractic instrument to provide alignment of the spine. Unlike hands on techniques, this instrument enables the doctor to correct areas in the spine that may be extremely painful, weak, unstable, or in cases that prefer its use over a hand contact. The Activator technique is the most studied and researched instrument technique in chiropractic that was developed by Dr. Fuhr who determined that it was speed and velocity that moved a bone more effectively than strength and force.
- How Chiropractic Treatment Can Eliminate Certain Digestive Problems
- How Chiropractic Care Can Help Children Diagnosed with ADHD
- The Importance of Chiropractic Services for Pregnant Women
- Plantar Fasciitis and Foot Pain Dissappear with Chiropractic Care
- Natural Vertigo and Dizziness Relief With Upper Cervical Chiropractic