Diversified technique is the most widely used technique in the chiropractic profession. This technique utilizes spinal palpation (feeling) to examine the spine and a mix of chiropractic manual techniques to correct spinal misalignment and subluxations. This technique, however popular, is the most basic technique that does not require the use of spinal thermography or x-ray analysis. It is generally used by our doctors for maintenance and wellness cases where thermography and x-ray has already been performed.
- How Chiropractic Treatment Can Eliminate Certain Digestive Problems
- How Chiropractic Care Can Help Children Diagnosed with ADHD
- The Importance of Chiropractic Services for Pregnant Women
- Plantar Fasciitis and Foot Pain Dissappear with Chiropractic Care
- Natural Vertigo and Dizziness Relief With Upper Cervical Chiropractic