Gonstead full-spine technique is utilized to correct compensatory misalignments in the spine as a result of major subluxation or spinal injury resulting from a traumatic injury or post-operative surgical rehabilitation. Dr. Clarence Gonstead, founder of this technique, uses full spine thermal heat readings, x-ray marking analysis, and specific adjusting styles to correct areas of Subluxation and misalignment.
- How Chiropractic Treatment Can Eliminate Certain Digestive Problems
- How Chiropractic Care Can Help Children Diagnosed with ADHD
- The Importance of Chiropractic Services for Pregnant Women
- Plantar Fasciitis and Foot Pain Dissappear with Chiropractic Care
- Natural Vertigo and Dizziness Relief With Upper Cervical Chiropractic