Infrared spinal thermography is utilized on every visit, on every patient in our office. This technology was designed to specifically locate and analyze the areas in the spine that have neurological interference. Any change in the balance of heat in the nerve system can be detected up to a fraction of a degree, this is known as a Subluxation. Doctors of Chiropractic use thermography as an objective tool in determining if it safe to correct an area of Subluxation and to track the healing progress of the spine. Without a gauge, how does the doctor know if he is helping or hurting you? This tool ensures that you receive care when you need it and conserve care when you do not.
- How Chiropractic Treatment Can Eliminate Certain Digestive Problems
- How Chiropractic Care Can Help Children Diagnosed with ADHD
- The Importance of Chiropractic Services for Pregnant Women
- Plantar Fasciitis and Foot Pain Dissappear with Chiropractic Care
- Natural Vertigo and Dizziness Relief With Upper Cervical Chiropractic