Logan Basic is a light-force and gentle correction to the sacrum (in between the hips), used in perinatal and pediatric care, to align the pelvis and create a strong base for the spinal column to rest upon. The technique founder, Dr. H.B. Logan, founded the Logan College of Chiropractic which was centered philosophically around this technique. Advanced Logan Basic technique requires extensive and specialized training. Logan Basic is another low-force technique, safe for pediatrics and pregnant women, that does not involve any twisting, popping, or cracking of the spine.
- How Chiropractic Treatment Can Eliminate Certain Digestive Problems
- How Chiropractic Care Can Help Children Diagnosed with ADHD
- The Importance of Chiropractic Services for Pregnant Women
- Plantar Fasciitis and Foot Pain Dissappear with Chiropractic Care
- Natural Vertigo and Dizziness Relief With Upper Cervical Chiropractic