Cranial Sacral Therapy is a gentle form of correcting dis harmonies in cerebral spinal fluid movement and the muscles which stabilize the spine. Unlike, Sacro-Occipital Technique which also addresses CSF flow, this technique is not used to correct the vertebral bones directly. This therapy uses gentle compression and breathing techniques to stimulate symmetrical use of the cranial and sacral spinal fluid pumps. Balancing of these pumps can be achieved through techniques performed by the doctor and patient which allows for greater effects of chiropractic care.
- How Chiropractic Treatment Can Eliminate Certain Digestive Problems
- How Chiropractic Care Can Help Children Diagnosed with ADHD
- The Importance of Chiropractic Services for Pregnant Women
- Plantar Fasciitis and Foot Pain Dissappear with Chiropractic Care
- Natural Vertigo and Dizziness Relief With Upper Cervical Chiropractic