Sacro-Occipital Technique is a gentle form of correcting Subluxations in the spine that utilize the harmonization and balance of cerebral spinal fluid. This fluid is pumped between the Sacrum and Occiput (Low Back and Upper Neck) and nourishes our spinal cord and brain with electrolytes while protecting it through shock absorption. When the cranio sacral pumping rhythm is off balance, cerebral spinal fluid will stop flowing with ease, much like a river of whirlpools. This pooling of CSF fluid causes spinal irritation and a sure sign of Subluxation.
- How Chiropractic Treatment Can Eliminate Certain Digestive Problems
- How Chiropractic Care Can Help Children Diagnosed with ADHD
- The Importance of Chiropractic Services for Pregnant Women
- Plantar Fasciitis and Foot Pain Dissappear with Chiropractic Care
- Natural Vertigo and Dizziness Relief With Upper Cervical Chiropractic